Thursday, February 28, 2013

On the Edge

 photo DSCN1749_zpsf6652b03.jpg
Sweater: UO [$10]
Jeans: UO [$5]
Boots: Costco [a gift]
Bracelet: a gift from China
Watch: Timex

The party pants strike again! It's a funny feeling to walk down the street and know people are staring at your lustrous blue legs. It's even more funny when someone makes a comment liking your pants, and when you unbeknowlingly ignore them because your mind is elsewhere, they call you mean and grumble at New Yorkers' rudeness. Many apologies, I didn't realize you were talking to me! Anyhow, I'm probably not supposed to be sitting on the edge of my roof, but it's the absolute best place to sit and watch the sunset when one is too lazy to actually walk to the promenade. It gives the illusion of being more precarious than it is though; it's quite forgiving on clumsy folks like yours truly. 

Oh yeah, back to clothes. I've had this sweater for a couple years now, and it's one of those pieces I completely forget about until I dig it up from behind a chunky sweater somewhere or other one day. And then I proceed to wear it every other day. You know, the usual. It's a perfect blend of patterned, mini-sequined, iridescent goodness though, and I enjoy it thoroughly. I may not be posting for a few days because I'm leaving tomorrow on a retreat to Jersey, but I'll post more pictures when I get back! Pinky promise. Have a lovely evening! It is now time to immerse myself in brownies! photo DSCN1772_zps645ceb86.jpg  photo DSCN1764_zpsf5d93cc5.jpg  photo c1674c8f-7f39-43aa-b0c2-1e4317bf6400_zpsbe042a9e.jpg  photo c4f046f1-e379-49c9-a43f-65ffcc29e7d0_zpsb39e76f6.jpg  photo f4da4555-ce9c-4328-a5ae-4278f7929faf_zpsa960ed55.jpg
Photo cred to Mary Pham, who puts up with my shenanigans even when she doesn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment