Sunday, June 1, 2014

Minty Scalloped Edges

IMG_3188

Shirt: Urban Outfitters [$10]
Skirt: Urban Outfitters [$15]
Flats: Old Navy [$3]
Rings: thin band, Swarovski [a grad gift]; silver band, House of Thatcher senior ring [a gift]
Bracelet: [an intern gift]

Lace crop tops are the best! For one, they're the perfect cover-up without being too heavy. For two, they're just pretty and easy to wear. This one has a scalloped bottom and a slightly longer sleeve too, SCORE. I wore this while working with my mom on Wednesday. It's funny how sometimes it was a drag to dress in business casual every day in college but now it seems like the most natural thing to wear and 82% of my closet is composed of it. I'm glad I got these flats for $3 at Old Navy too, but the break-in process once again is no fun.
IMG_3191 IMG_3200 IMG_3203 IMG_3196 IMG_3194 IMG_3195 IMG_3202
Photography done by thee leetle seester

No comments:

Post a Comment