Monday, June 2, 2014

Springtime in the Summer

IMG_3214

Blouse: Lauren Conrad via Epic Thrift [$5]
Pants: H&M [$5]
Heels: Target [$9]
Necklace: Swarovski [a gift]

This blouse is all things light, airy, and pretty, so I thought it was fitting to pair it with pinkish printed trousers. I felt very spring-y and pastel-y which is usually never a bad thing. Also because I'm weird and I think animal print is essentially a neutral, I paired my favorite (ok, I really only have two pairs) heels with the getup. 

If you can't tell, I came back with quite the haul from Epic Thrift. Seriously though, that place is great and if I lived in Arizona, all the workers there would know me by name and point out the weird girl who pretty much lives at the store to all the newbies. Yeupp. 
IMG_3213 IMG_3218 IMG_3210 IMG_3223 IMG_3221 IMG_3222 IMG_3233

No comments:

Post a Comment