Thursday, June 19, 2014

As Normal As It Gets

IMG_3594
Blazer: [hand-me-down from Khue]
Shirt: [from the "free pile" of internship #2]
Pants: Uniqlo [$5]
Flats: Old Navy [$3]

I wore this to work the other day and didn't think twice about it until my mom commented on how "fashion" I look. Which usually means that what I'm wearing is a bit crazier than what the average person would wear. Whoops! I actually thought my outfit was pretty normal, but then I guess my definition of normal is a bit skewed. This bright tomato/orange blazer is really fun to wear because it has some padded shoulderness going on. Also, the shirt underneath is covered in these cool reflective plastic sequins. These polka dotted legging pant things are also one of my favorites because of how easy they are to wear (Uniqlo at its finest). 

IMG_3581 IMG_3595 IMG_3592 IMG_3597 IMG_3589 IMG_3584 IMG_3586
Photos by Mary, the eldest!

No comments:

Post a Comment