Friday, May 30, 2014

Crocheted Plus Long Sleeveness

IMG_3171

Shirt: from Epic Thrift [$4]
Shorts: American Eagle via Epic Thrift [$4]
Tank (underneath): F21 [$1.80]
Flats: H&M [$17 *I had a giftcard!*]
Bracelets: both a gift from my internship 

I've been loving these lacy weightless tops but everything had been very much out of my price range until Khue found this beauty for me while thrifting Memorial Day weekend. Albeit there's a hole that I need to patch up along the sleeve, but minor details! I've also been meaning to find a pair of denim shorts that aren't too short and tight and voila, thrifting was successful once more! If you don't have the patience for thrift shopping, I recommend going with someone who does. If you stick it out, you can find yourself some lovely souvenirs. 

I have a love/hate relationship with these flats in that every time I wear them, I love how they look. They're such a minimalist shoe, but then the entire band is glitter so it's never boring. However, they cut up the back of my heels like nobody's business so I only wear them while walking short distances. Lame. Breaking in shoes suck, but we shall prevail! I've also been into delicate jewelry lately which is pretty fun but also slightly worrisome since I'm accident prone and lose/break/demolish everything I own. Ah well, we'll see how I last!

Also: MARY COMES HOME ON FRIDAY! Happy happy day! Although I love the bed to myself, I suppose I don't mind sharing all that much.
IMG_3165 IMG_3166 IMG_3173 IMG_3156 IMG_3168 IMG_3167 IMG_3170
Photos by the Dais

No comments:

Post a Comment