Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Audrey Dress

IMG_3446
Dress: H&M [Joy's dress from the clothing exchange]
Sneakers: Pro-Keds via Costco [from my mom]
Skinny Rose Gold ring: Swarovski [a graduation gift]
Thick Silver ring: Thatcher ring [senior grad gift]
Turquoise ring: silver ring from Tibet [a gift from Mary]
Brown Leather bracelet: Gigi NY [intern gift]
Geometric bracelet: [intern gift]

To downplay the dressiness of the dress, I wore my white sneakers to make it a bit more California friendly. I've never been a huge jewelry person, I really only started wearing jewelry a couple months ago, but what I love about jewelry is how there's usually a story behind it. It's nice to look down at my hands and arms, see a certain ring or bracelet, and think about the people and experiences behind it. I mean, isn't that half the point of fashion in the first place? Maybe not for everyone, but it is for me at least! 

IMG_3436 IMG_3441 IMG_3443 IMG_3448 IMG_3462
Photos by Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment