Monday, June 23, 2014

Summertime Simplicity

IMG_3634
Tank: Urban Outfitters [hand-me-down from Jo]
Short: F21 [$11 but bought w/ a gift card!]
Sneakers: Pro-Keds via Costco [a gift from mi madre]

During the summer, there's usually two criteria of dressing for me. 1) Wear as little as possible without being scandalous 2) Simple is supreme, but keep things interesting. This here outfit meets my criteria pretty spot-on. I got this awesome tank top from Jo (that's Joanne Vo/ex-roommate/blogger extraordinaire/very great human-being) and it's unsubstantial, whispy, and perfect. I got a gift card from one of the jewelry editors from my past internship and bought these F21 shorts with it. They're kinda funky and tie weird at the front and are an extra small but still too big, but I thoroughly enjoy them for those very same reasons. I wore this outfit while biking around Mile Square Park with Mary (the last posted outfit was from biking around the park with Daisy the day prior) and shall probably repeat this exact same getup at least a half dozen more times this summer.
IMG_3637 IMG_3639 IMG_3635 IMG_3636 IMG_3638
Photos by Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment