Sunday, June 15, 2014

Back, Back, Back It Up

IMG_3543
Dress: Erin Fetherston [a gift from one of my internships]

One downside of fashion internships is never getting paid. The upside is that you get free goods! There's different factors involved of course, but I was blessed with the opportunity to intern at a fashion production company that makes clothes for some well-known brands. After a year and a half of interning there and learning some of the ups and downs of production in the fashion industry, I got a few new dresses alongside the learning experience. SCORE. My lovely boss let me choose a dress for a fancy schmancy dance at my school, and I got this super cool Erin backless dress. Garments with interesting backs are awesome, and when I tried this beaut on, I knew it was a keeper. Other than the deep V back, I especially love the slight glitter top and the detailing at the waist. 
*Insert emoticon with heart eyes here*

I wore this to my great-aunt's 70th birthday party (and boy was it a party), ate a ton of delicious things, and shimmied on the dance floor with my little cousins. Good stuff indeed. I leave today for a road trip with my family towards Zion National Park and ending with my cousin's wedding (!!) in Flagstaff, AZ. Enjoy your Father's Day!IMG_3542 IMG_3550 IMG_3548 IMG_3544 IMG_3537 IMG_3541 IMG_3546 IMG_3549
Photos by Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment