Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter White(ish)

DSCN1131
Turtleneck: Target [$3]
Skirt: H&M [$7]
Sweater Tights: Betsey Johnson [$3]
Boots: Costco! [a gift]
Necklace: $2.50
Watch: Timex [a gift]
---------------
Total Cost: $15.50

Sorry for the appearance of frozen limbs, it was so cold I couldn't think straight. Being from California, anything below 55 degrees is freezing. Yeah, I realize it's wimpy, but 18 degree weather should not be normal. I cannot accept it!

But on a different note, I started my first day on the internship today! I worked with finished garments and fabric swatches all day, and although it was monotonous, it was great. The thought of sitting behind a desk all day staring at numbers makes me shudder, it's just not for me. What I like about fashion is that there's so much going on and changing every day. And although it's a crazy crazy industry and I don't know how long I want to be involved in it, I feel really blessed to have the opportunity to be involved in such a cool production process. So onwards we shall press!DSCN1135 DSCN1139 DSCN1138 DSCN1134 DSCN1132
Photos thanks to Mary Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment