Saturday, January 19, 2013

WING$ - Macklemore x Ryan Lewis

DSCN1084

Forgive my intense awkwardness, I still don't know what to do with my hands. Seriously. So for now, in the pockets they go! And also please excuse the crazy hair. If it confuses that my hair looks like two separate entities, I apologize. It confuses me too. The story behind this is not a pretty one.

Because the dress code for my school is business casual, weekends mean wearing everything that I can't get away with at school. Hence the jeans and raglan top that just cannot look business casual, no matter how much I try to tuck it into a skirt or throw a blazer on top. Not exactly the most glamorous post, although who am I kidding, glamorous has never been a term to describe my style! But alas! This is what I'm wearing today and that's as good as it's gonna get today folks!

DSCN1087 DSCN1090

Coat: Abercrombie&Fitch
Shirt: Old Navy [$5]
Jeans: Buffalo Exchange-Old Navy [$7]
Scarf worn as headband: H&M [gift]
Belt: Target [$4]
Shoes: thrifted-Target [$5]

Photos by Maddie Whitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment