Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prints, Please.

DSCN1261
Coat: Marc New York [a gift]
Dress: H&M [$5]
XXL Blouse worn as top: Goodwill [$7]
Boots: Costco [a gift]
Watch: Timex [a gift]
-------------------
Total Cost: $12

This polka-dotted garment is one of my favorite things to wear. It's a plus-size blouse that I spotted (sorry, I'm cheesy) at Goodwill, but the print was awesome and I figured it could be versatile, and it has been most successful in that endeavor! I usually wear it as a dress and belt it up, but this time, I twisted the top and then tied the two ends in the back. Voila! I think I may have startled some people at school again, but alas! It was bound to happen eventually. 
DSCN1262 DSCN1267 DSCN1269 DSCN1270 DSCN1272 DSCN1274 DSCN1279 DSCN1289 DSCN1285 DSCN1286
Shout out to the lovely Mary Pham for ze photos and making delicious stuffed peppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment