Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pumpkin Sweater

DSCN1253
Sweater: F21 [$4]
Jeans: Old Navy via Buffalo Exchange [$9]
Boots: Target via Salvation Army [$4]
Scarf: F21? [a gift]
Belt: Target [$4]
Watch: Timex [a gift]
------------------
Total Cost: $21

Sorry for my lack of posting! It's due to being embarrassed to ask anyone other than Mary and Maddie to take pictures and also from the bitterly cold streak that's been presiding over the land for the past week that makes me want to do nothing other than cozy up in my Snuggie all day. I may look like a giant Elmo, but I'm telling myself that this is a good thing!

Today was the day to break out the pumpkin-hued sweater because it was time, and more importantly, because I had 10 minutes to spare after jumping out of the shower. I promise to have a more interesting outfit sometime in the near future, but for now, we'll just go with the tried-and-true combo that doesn't require much thought!

There was a tiny bit of snow left on the roof which was nice for the photo, but seconds later, my numb fingers were angry with the rash decision. Hooray for the slightly warmer weather though, I'll take as much as I can get! I hope y'all had a lovely weekend, let's take on this new week, shall we?DSCN1242 DSCN1246 DSCN1247 DSCN1250 DSCN1252 DSCN1254 DSCN1255
Photos thanks to the kindly Maddie Whitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment