Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Party Pants

DSCN1124
Coat: Abercrombie&Fitch [a gift]
Sweater: F21 [$5]
Pants: Urban Outfitters [$5]
Boots: thrifted but from Target [$5]
Backpack: Urban Outfitters [a gift]
Scarf: H&M [a gift]
------------
Total Cost: $15

Normally I would have taken off my coat and scarf, but it's currently 19 degrees of frigid outside and all I wanted was to go in and drink hot chocolate!

These pants were the star of the show today. They're really shiny, and according to my sister, it looked like I was wearing blue leather pants from afar. Which I am very much okay with. People at school didn't really know what to think about them though, which was very understandable yet altogether amusing. I picked them up on Saturday when Urban Outfitters had their 50% Off All Sale sale, which is pretty much the only time I shop at Urban, since I don't like to spend more than $10 on anything. I'm so frugal it's terrible sometimes. But at this stage in my life, I sadly care about quantity more than quality!DSCN1118 DSCN1119 DSCN1120 DSCN1122 DSCN1127 DSCN1128
Photos by Mary Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment