Thursday, May 30, 2013

Paisley

 photo DSCN3975_zps1c9e8caf.jpg
Dress: Broadway & Broome [a gift from work]
Shoes: Old Navy via Goodwill [$6]
Earrings: Urban Outfitters [$2.50]

On my last day of work, I got to pick one item to keep. I was looking for a dress that I could wear to my old volleyball coach's wedding, something light and summery. After searching through rows and rows of beautiful garments and trying on dresses in vain, I finally found this gorgeous silk Broadway & Broome dress, a Madewell brand. Not only did it hit my frame perfectly, but the cutout back is sickkk. It's way more cool in person, these pictures don't really do it justice. I'll try to get better photos of it in due time, perhaps at ze beach!  photo DSCN3976_zpsfe8298f5.jpg  photo DSCN3981_zpsee4b94de.jpg
Photos taken by first timer, Ken Tewell

No comments:

Post a Comment