Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lima Bean Green

 photo DSCN3491_zps8dcda0f1.jpg
Blazer: Urban Outfitters [a gift]
Blouse: Old Navy [$5]
Jeans: Marshall's [$20]
Shoes: Sketchers [$20]
Earrings: Urban Outfitters [$2.50]

Sorry for the absence of posts again, for the past few days I've been on my hands and knees packing and cleaning my apartment to move out. But finally, here I am writing from CALIFORNIA! Cue warm sunshine and endless amounts of milk tea! I have a lot of pictures to post on here, so it may be an onslaught of outfit til I catch up, so stay tuned. This blouse is an awesome shade of lima bean green that adds a nice pop of color to an otherwise black ensemble. And to make it less stuffy again, I added these cool earrings I picked up at Urban last winter. You can't see it too well, but there's this cool crystal dagger-type thing that dangles in the middle and makes me look way cooler than I am. Anyhow, it's time to enjoy this first real day of summer in the comfort of my bed whilst watching Pride and Prejudice. Have a great one! photo DSCN3492_zpsaa4b2a05.jpg  photo 7caa2c79-6414-4408-b725-0f03e68a024d_zps6b70467e.jpg  photo DSCN3494_zps07aac26e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment