Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Skorts are A+

IMG_3082

Skort: F21 [$20]
Shirt: Urban Outfitters [$6]
Necklace: Swarovski [a graduation gift]
Shoes: Pro-Keds via Costco [a gift from my mom]

I know skorts are nothing new and the Zara version was worn by all the bloggers just a few months ago...but who cares? Skorts are awesome. Gotta love me some fancy shorts where I don't have to worry about flashing anyone. This is probably one of my favorite combinations: a black and white pattern with a simple but colorful shirt to break it up a bit. The necklace is a new addition that I'm gonna be wearing a whole lot. My lovely and generous internship boss gave it to me as a graduation present and I've been wearing it nonstop because of it's nice and minimalist but still slightly bling-y and super pretty.
IMG_3094 IMG_3088 IMG_3105 IMG_3110

No comments:

Post a Comment