Monday, May 26, 2014

Bare Legs and Heels

IMG_3009

Sweater: Target [$6]
Skirt: Target [$7]
Heels: Target [$9]
Necklace & Ring: Swarovski [graduation gifts]
Bracelet: [an intern gift]

As you can see, I love Target. Target is the best. Know what else is the best? Bare legs and warm weather. After a bitterly cold New York winter of layering and massive marshmallow jackets, California weather is very much welcome. Please excuse my pale-ness; I'll get tan soon, promise! I've been shopping a bit too much lately (whoops), but that also means I have a whole lot of new stuff to wear and photograph!

Happy Memorial Day to you! I hope yours was lovely. It's now time for me to finally indulge in some  all you can eat Korean BBQ, so see you on the other side.
IMG_3001 IMG_3006 IMG_3011 IMG_3021 IMG_3022 IMG_3043 IMG_3055
Photos by the always faithful, Daisy Pham.

No comments:

Post a Comment