Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Grin

 photo DSCN4100_zpsb6cbb8fb.jpg
Dress: Target [$9]
Belt: thrift store [25 cents]
Sandals: Urban Outfitters [$10]

The smile in the first photo looks slightly ferocious, with teeth-bared and all that. Still, that's the only good photo of the triangle hole in the front of my dress. I picked this guy out while scouring the racks of Target, and the side slits were what sold me. Well, less of a slit and more of a swoosh. Side swooshes-works every time. Oh, and for the first time in a year, my hair is relatively the same length, yippee! And as always, bobby pins are my best friend with all hair endeavors. I'm working on pigtails next, should be fun. Or something. photo DSCN4101_zps8579fba1.jpg  photo DSCN4102_zps47e92c2e.jpg  photo DSCN4095_zps7abe825e.jpg
Photos by Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment